2012年4月24日星期二

The Sunny Side of Working Out: It’s not All About the Gym

Working out at the gym is great, but it tends to be costly. Home workouts, however, can be just as beneficial as a gym work out at a fraction of the cost.

I have worked out on my own at home using fitness DVDs, and they were only ten dollars. I have had a gym membership before and found that I could still get the same work out on my own.

The sunny side of a home workout is, instead of spending $100 to $150 a month, you can spend that amount on DVDs, equipment and such and save on the reoccurring monthly expenses.

People tend to think that in order to get a decent work out they need to be involved at a gym or have a trainer. In my experience, I’ve used the Dancers Body Workout by Robin Antin and found it just beneficial as paying for a trainer at the gym.

Using this DVD Robin has one dancer do a modified version for the beginners, and another do the advanced move for the more experienced. Plus, using the DVDs keeps it more private so you don’t feel embarrassed if you can’t do the move.

I know that it can be hard to workout continuously on your own. But I have motivation within my home to keep myself going, such as my dad. With my dad as a coach it helps to keep myself active and in shape even at home. But you don’t always need someone to motivate you, you can motivate yourself.

An issue is that working out at home offers more distractions, however why not use those as motivation. Having the tools in front of you helps you keep a healthy lifestyle. The T.V. obviously can be used as a way to use the DVDs as well as using the computer.

Having family around can help with someone telling, or asking if you have worked out. Then they can motivate you to get up and exercise.

But not all people live in an apartment. Instead of running on a treadmill at a gym you could run outside and get some fresh air, and take advantage of living in this climate.

Another plus to working out at home is you don’t have to be self-conscience. I know that I can get self-conscience, but getting in shape at home gives me my privacy.

Working out at home can give you the success of being healthy on your own terms without doing it in front of everyone

Having self motivation shows you have tolerance, independents, and self-discipline to get yourself together to work out.  Learning these traits is a definite sunny side to home workouts.

I enjoy working out at home, and having a healthy lifestyle. Why not save money and work out at home? It’s cheaper for you and there are tons of reasons for you to do.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
mybother1Burberry Scarf,Louis Vuitton Bags,dalliblog,P90X Workout,Insanity Workoutvierishop.